The Account Manager develops effective partnerships with facility administrators/decision makers using a consultative approach to secure new contracts, increase customer share with current accounts, and generate/ fill orders – ultimately driving growth in revenue and market share.
- Establish and cultivate long-term, effective partnerships with facility clients to gain in-depth knowledge of their current and future needs.
- Document and maintain client contact information, situation and activity
- Consult with and educate clients. Assist in negotiating contract terms (i.e. bill rates, other language) with client contacts and prepare new client contracts.
- Ensure all Event operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Train and supervise staff
Contracts team to achieve divisional profit margin expectations and minimize risk. Represent a central point of contact between facility client, recruiter, and clinical liaison to effectively manage behavioral or performance challenges, and preserve the client relationship. Formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
- Identify & pursue opportunities during client interactions to introduce new or different business solutions, and/or cross-sell solutions
Education, Certifications & Experience Minimum Education/Certifications: Associates degree and 4 years of experience as an account manager.
Preferred Education/Certifications: * Bachelor’s Degree Minimum Experience: 2 years client contracting and negotiating in the service industry, especially healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- account management: 3 years (Required)
- sales: 2 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative