Experience level/ Required Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree preferred with five (5) years experience with successful sales and marketing programs within the MEDICAL sales industry REQUIRED.
Must have high level, extensive experience setting sales goals, achieving them, and pushing for sales success. This role is not for an average sales rep. We are looking for a TOP NOTCH SALES REP that knows how to make things happen! If this is you, then please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
· Occasional Travel may be required
· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully identifying sales leads, making appropriate sales contacts and ultimately closing the sale
· Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and partners
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
· Setting and tracking sales targets for self and sales team
· Suggesting improvements in the sales administration process
· Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
· Negotiate and close agreements with customers; coach sales reps on sales processes, closing techniques, after sale customer communication
· Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
· Stay up-to-date with new product launches
· Help ensures that physical inventory levels are monitored so you are aware of what is available to sell
Physical Requirements and/or Working Conditions
· Work is primarily sedentary in nature, with exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
· Mon-Fri from 8:00 AM until 5:30 PM. Travel as-required.
Compensation and Benefits
· Upon successful completion of initial introductory period, employee will be eligible for company benefits including health, life, disability, dental, 401(k) with company match, and other related benefits.
Relocation Assistance Available
· No relocation assistance available
· Must be legally-authorized to work in the United States, Sponsorship not available.
Job Type: Full-time