Nursing homes have been hit hard
Nursing homes have been hit hard by COVID-19 and the overall Impact has been Devastating.
1.3 million Americans live in 15,600 long-term care facilities
- More than 10,000 People in Long-Term Care Facilities Have Died Due to COVID-19 according to the Kaiser Family Foundation
- One-Third of All U.S. Coronavirus Deaths Are Nursing Home Residents or Workers, according to the New York Times
- According to the CDC, 8 out of 10 deaths reported in the U.S. have been in adults 65 years old and older
In a recent article in the Harvard Gazette, Michael Mina, assistant professor of epidemiology at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and its Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics stated:"I think [COVID-19 is] more transmissible than we recognize and actually preventing it from spreading within nursing homes is an extraordinary feat." He added, "without serological tests, months of frenzied attention on the virus will still leave us short of understanding what we're dealing with."
Full Service Testing
We offer Full Service COVID-19 Testing & Care Solution at your facility.
- Onsite Virtually Contactless PCR & Serology COVID-19 Testing
- Follow-up Telehealth Visit
- Daily Symptom Tracker
- Test workforce and residents onsite at the frequency of your choice
- Helps lower legal liability of infecting workforce and residents
- Aids in ensuring a safe environment
- Decreases risk of outbreaks
Self Service Testing
If you have access to a CLIA High-Complexity Lab you can also purchase our test kits and manage your own testing process.
- Meet current FDA Guidelines for serology tests
- Can be purchased in bulk
- The FDA's FAQ site lists our manufacturers as having notified FDA that they have validated and intend to distribute serology tests and comply with serological test requirements under FDA's Policy for Diagnostic Tests for Coronavirus Disease-2019.
- ~90% sensitivity and >90% specificity
We have to get to an order-of-magnitude-understanding of how many people have actually been infected. We really don’t know if we’ve been 10 times off or 100 times off in terms of the cases
Michael Mina, AP - Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Protect your Staff and Residents
Fill out the onsite testing request form to get started. One of our specialists will follow up and plan a testing event or schedule of multiple events that will help you keep your residents safe.